A double chin really bothers many women. It makes them feel like they’re aging fast. It tells them that they are not as young as they used to be.
Every time they look in the mirror, they see a double chin. They are conscious of it at work or at parties.
The only good thing is that there is nothing dangerous about double chins.
Harmless or not, almost all women still find them ugly. You can try these tips to hide a double chin:
– Avoid long hair because it draws attention to your neck.
– Get short hair cuts to give the illusion of a longer neck.
– Avoid turtlenecks. Wear dresses with low, open, broad necklines.
– Stay away from chokers and long earrings. Wear long necklaces.
– You should avoid wearing anything that will draw attention to your neck. But you can add a loose scarf.
– You can try some makeup tricks. Use makeup to put the accent on your eyes and cheekbones and draw attention from the chin area. Use a darker tone like a brown blusher and apply it under the chin area or use blush high on your cheekbones.
– Hold your head high while you walk and try to keep your chin up.
As you can see hiding a double chin is not that easy. There are a lot of things you must keep in mind.
But why would you try to hide a double chin when you can get rid of it. And I don’t mean losing it through dieting, exercising or surgery. These methods may work but…
Diets are difficult to follow, exercising is tedious and it requires spending time which you usually do not have and cosmetic surgeries are expensive, about $4500.
But what else can you do?
You can do what I did to lose my double chin. I used Verseo Perfect Profile and Velform Chin Wrap. It is not necessary to use both of them but I found that the best results are achieved when using them together.